Monday, April 30, 2012

Front Door Organics

I heard about Front Door Organics a couple years back when they were just starting up. It seemed like an excellent way to 1) get produce delivered right to your door, and 2) try things that I normally wouldn't usually try. It's not overly priced either, (just $37 for a box).

Well for the past couple years since hearing about them, I've been meaning to check them out, but keep procrastinating. Recently we were at The Green Living Show and saw their booth. It peaked my curiosity once again, and I just signed up today for a weekly delivery.

I'll keep you updated on how this service pans out, but I'm looking forward to trying new produce and fruit that I've never tasted before.

In the meantime you can check out their site at http://www.frontdoororganics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment